RD4040 Reflow Vapor Phase System
The RD4040 convinces by the modern and compact design, combined with established and reliable technology. The machine offers a large working area within a compact footprint. Features include automatic soldering control via a user friendly, color touch screen interface.
The compact and valuable 2-chamber design offers optimal accesibility and lowest possible process fluid consumption.
The product handling takes place through an aluminum work piece carrier, which offers a grid-type support for the printec circuit boards or soldering applications. Optional there is an adapter with lanes (rail-type support) for placement of double sided boards available.
The fluid monitoring and filtering system supplements the RD4040 to a reliable production machine, which finds its field of application in soldering and production of small and mid series ranges.
+ Only 2-3kWh power consumption during production
+ Oxygen-free soldering without Nitrogen
Standard equipment / features:
- HMI touch screen
- Sensor controlled solder automatic
- Modern heat-level regulation
- Program storage
- Level 3 password protection
- 2-chamber design
- Medium recovery
- Energy management system
- Integrated cooling station for board cooling
- Observation window to process chamber
- Prepared for connecting a extraction-system
- Automatic fluid level monitoring through fluid auxiliary tank
- Adapter for work piece carrier for soldering of double sided circuit boards
- Small meshed grid for the work piece carrier
- Cooling device, air-cooled water re-cooling system
- VP measurement system to record PCB thermal profiles, wireless system with 6 channels
- Exhaust fan
- Butterfly valve for the exhaust system